ServicesComputer networking services include design, planning, implementation, and troubleshooting.
InfrastructureProviding network infrastucture design, implementation, and support for:
- Devices such as routers, switches, and wireless;
- Services such as dns, dhcp, radius, etc.;
- Procuring network resources such as IPv4, IPv6, and AS numbers from ARIN.
SecuritySecurity is part of everything and needs to have the utmost priority no matter what type of system is being implemented. In addition to that, some specific security services are:
- Firewalls and VPN;
- Two-factor authentication;
- PKI planning and implementation.